Multilayer Co-Extrusion Blow Molding Advantage
- It provide higher quality blow moulding products under the more broad width and linear velocity.
- Fill low cost material. Can save high quality resin. Recycling use of raw materials. Save the material cost.
- Improve the production efficiency.
- The products under this technology is durable, more stable, the quality is higher.
- Multilayer co-extrusion blow molding products usually have high chemical resistance (oxidation resistance, light aging resistance), harmful substance penetration resistance, odor migration resistance, compression resistance, impact resistance, smooth surface, heat resistance and surface scratch prevention.
Multilayer Co-Extrusion Blow Molding Application
Food and Beverage
Packaging of tomato sauce, rapeseed oil, jam and milk, orange juice, carbonated beverage, beer, etc.
Multilayer co-extruded bottle products have three layers, five layers and six layers. There are more plastic bottles with six layers of general materials.
This kind of products usually consist of three-layer combination, four-layer combination, five-layer combination, six-layer combination of 5-10L barrels, plastic bottles below 1L, etc.
Industrial containers for storing and loading various liquids.
In addition to common water tanks, there are IBC buckets, double-ring buckets and so on.
Industrial containers usually need to have a certain impact resistance, and the characteristics of multi-layer co-extrusion blow molding technology determine that multi-layer blow molding products have a certain impact resistance.
Packaging in medicine and cosmetics
At the end, multilayer co-extrusion blow moulding technology is certainly advanced. But only when it is applied reasonably can its advantages be brought into full play.
When we use this technology, we should ensure the stability of each performance. Operate it in standard steps.
On the basis of the stable development of this technology, the application scope of the equipment should be widened as far as possible.