DKB-10L multi-layer blow molding machine
- Double Station
- Single/Double/Triple/Q.12 Head
- Horizontal Operated Clamping System
- Production Volume:2ml~10L
- Multi layers: Co-Extrusion 1-6 Layers
- Multi cavities: 1~12 cavities
- Specialize for the PE/PP/PETG/PVC/Nylon/Co-Extrusion material
- Special function: View Stripe
- Clamping system: Toggle/3 Tie Bar/4 Tie Bar
- Driven Model: Hybrid servo motor drive system/ High performance hydraulic power saving system/Close loop proportional valve
- Support Parison controller/Auto Deflashing/Auto Recycling/Auto material feeder/Remote trouble shooting funciton/IML(in mold labeling)
One of three fundamental ways to build CO2 and O2 barrier into PET bottles is to design a multi-layer structure sandwiching PET structural layers around a core layer or layers containing higher-priced barrier materials.
This approach stands to benefit from promising new barrier materials such as nylon-based nanocomposites and “passive-active” barrier systems. The latter are dual-acting formulations of a passive barrier material and an active oxygen scavenger that blocks O2 entry and also absorbs O2 from the head space and contents.
Surface-coating technologies apply a super-thin barrier to one surface of a monolayer PET bottle. Coating equipment is being tailored for specific barrier needs, throughput rates are soaring, and new machine designs are facilitating integration into existing high-speed filling lines.
- Clamp sizes / quantity to match all requirements
- Easily configured for monolayer and multi-layer applications
- Single or multi parison
- Efficient electric drive(s) on extrusion system
- Low profile for ease of operator access
- Part removal and trimming matched to the application
- In-mold labeling and view stripe capable
- Lowest investment cost for high-speed applications
- Extreme bottle quality consistency