SPB-1.8L Small Extrusion Blow Molding Machine For Various High Transparent PETG Bottles On Essential Oils And Perfumes
- Double Station
- Single/Double/Triple/Q.12 Head
- Horizontal Operated Clamping System
- Production Volume:2ml~1.8L
- Multi layers: Co-Extrusion 1-6 Layers
- Multi cavities: 1~12 cavities
- Specialize for the PE/PP/PETG/PVC/Nylon/Co-Extrusion material
- Special function: View Stripe
- Clamping system: Toggle/3 Tie Bar/4 Tie Bar
- Driven Model: Hybrid servo motor drive system/ High performance hydraulic power saving system/Close loop proportional valve
- Support Parison controller/Auto Deflashing/Auto Recycling/Auto material feeder/Remote trouble shooting funciton/IML(in mold labeling)
- Clamp sizes / quantity to match all requirements
- Easily configured for monolayer and multi-layer applications
- Single or multi parison
- Efficient electric drive(s) on extrusion system
- Low profile for ease of operator access
- Part removal and trimming matched to the application
- In-mold labeling and view stripe capable
- Lowest investment cost for high-speed applications
- Extreme bottle quality consistency
This SPB-1.8L small extrusion blow molding machine is with key features small size, high speed, stable and energy-saving and multilayer co-extrusion blow molding.
man-machine interface, easy to operaqte, double station or single station, mould head options: from single to six mold head, single layer to six layers. multi layer with transparent line. In-Mold (Blow Mold) Labeling , auto-deflashing device, crusher recycle system, rotary bottle mouth cutting device,conveyer belt and automatic are optional. daily output 12000 to 86000. fits plastic bottles with 0.1-2.5L.
multilayer co-extrusion blow molding is the technology of making hollow container by blowing molding.
It uses more than two extruders to melt and plasticize the same or different plastics in different extruders.
And then compounding, extruding and forming multi-layer concentric composite parison in the die.
Its basic process principle is same with the single layer blow moulding technique. Only the moulding equipment use several extruders to plasticize different kind of plastics.